The UCC 12″ EXCEN-CRUSHER® is specifically designed for both wet and dry abrasive material size reduction applications, offering superior performance and high-level reliability. With decades of proven experience, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS effectively reduce material size, providing higher efficiency in pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
With thousands of units in service, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS are the industry standard for utility and industrial power plants across the world. Through continuous design improvement, the UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER offers efficient operation, superior sealing and longer service life.
- Inlet Opening: 12” ANSI
- Discharge Opening: 12” ANSI
- Flange-to-Flange Height: 22-3/4”
- Body Material: Primed Carbon Steel
- Shaft Material: Carbon Steel
- Cam Material: Durite H
- Anvil and Combing Plate Material: AR360
- Drive Requirements: 3 HP
- Max Internal Temperature: 1200 deg F (dry)
- Max Internal Pressure: 20 psi
- Capacity (approx.): <1 to 15 TPH (dependent on material type and size)
Comments are closed.