The UCC 33″ EXCEN-CRUSHER® is specifically designed for both wet and dry abrasive material size reduction applications, offering superior performance and high-level reliability. With decades of proven experience, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS effectively reduce material size, providing higher efficiency in pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
With thousands of units in service, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS are the industry standard for utility and industrial power plants across the world. Through continuous design improvement, the UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER offers efficient operation, superior sealing and longer service life.
- Inlet Opening: 33” x 30”
- Discharge Opening: 18” x 30”
- Flange-to-Flange Height: 21-1/2”
- Body Material: Primed Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Side Liner – Body Armor (optional): Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Cam Support Material: Primed Carbon Steel (standard) or Stainless Steel (optional)
- Cam Material: Durite H (standard) or Cast-in Tungsten Carbide (optional)
- Anvil and Combing Plate Material: Durite H (standard) or AR500 (optional)
- Drive Requirements: 10 HP (standard) or Hydraulic Drive (optional)
- Max Internal Temperature: 1200 deg F (dry) or 200 deg F (wet)
- Max Internal Pressure: 20 psi
- Capacity (approx.): 15 to 100 TPH (dependent on material type and size)
Comments are closed.