The UCC Model 460 EXCEN-CRUSHER® is engineered for both wet and dry abrasive material size reduction applications, offering superior performance and high-level reliability. With decades of proven experience, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS effectively reduce material size, providing higher efficiency in pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
With thousands of units in service, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS are the industry standard for utility and industrial power plants across the world. Through continuous design improvement, the UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER offers efficient operation, superior sealing and longer service life.
- Inlet Opening: 457 mm x 457 mm
- Discharge Opening: 457 mm x 302 mm
- Flange-to-Flange Height: 381 mm
- Body Material: Primed Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Cam Support Material: Primed Carbon Steel (standard) or Stainless Steel (optional)
- Cam Material: Flame Spayed Ductile Iron (standard) or Durite H (optional)
- Anvil and Combing Plate Material: Durite H (standard)
- Drive Requirements: 2.2 kW
- Max Internal Temperature: 649 deg C (dry)
- Max Internal Pressure: 1.38 Bar
- Capacity (approx.): <1 to 15 MTPH (dependent on material type and size)
Comments are closed.