The UCC Model 840 EXCEN-CRUSHER® is specifically designed for both wet and dry abrasive material size reduction applications, offering superior performance and high-level reliability. With decades of proven experience, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS effectively reduce material size, providing higher efficiency in pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
With thousands of units in service, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHERS are the industry standard for utility and industrial power plants across the world. Through continuous design improvement, the UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER offers efficient operation, superior sealing and longer service life.
- Inlet Opening: 838 mm x 762 mm
- Discharge Opening: 457 mm x 762 mm
- Flange-to-Flange Height: 546 mm
- Body Material: Primed Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Side Liner – Body Armor (optional): Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Cam Support Material: Primed Carbon Steel (standard) or Stainless Steel (optional)
- Cam Material: Durite H (standard) or Cast-in Tungsten Carbide (optional)
- Anvil and Combing Plate Material: Durite H
- Drive Requirements: 7.5 kW
- Max Internal Temperature: 649 deg C (dry) or 93 deg C (wet)
- Max Internal Pressure: 1.38 Bar
- Capacity (approx.): 9 to 91 MTPH (dependent on material type and size)
Comments are closed.