UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER® Clinker Grinders are designed to handle the broadest possible range of friable materials. These robust clinker grinders incorporate a host of design features that improve efficiency and reliability in bottom ash handling systems. Crushing can be accomplished in either wet or dry environments with pneumatic, hydraulic or mechanical systems downstream.
The Model 1370 is an equivalent design to the 54”, with the exception that the Model 1370 has been specifically engineered for the International market with the drive and routine maintenance components designed to meet International standards.
With thousands of units in service, UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER Clinker Grinders are the industry standard for utility and industrial power plants across the world. Through continuous design improvement, the UCC EXCEN-CRUSHER offers efficient operation, superior sealing and longer service life. Components are in-stock for immediate delivery to help minimize downtime.
Features & Benefits
- Superior Construction for Longer, Reliable Service
- Rugged and reusable fabricated steel body and cam support are built to last multiple service intervals
- Carbon or stainless steel bodies with optional side liner (body armor) for added wear protection
- 4-bolt DURITE® H (high chrome) cams are designed for severe-duty applications
- Optional cast-in tungsten carbide cams available for the most extreme applications
- Square profile teeth provide effective shearing and longer wear life
- Optimal Sealing Performance
- Superior performance of woven graphite packing in high-temperature, dry applications
- Elastomer seal rings resist abrasion and wallowing in low-temperature, wet applications
- Optional spring-loaded packing glands prevent leakage, minimize maintenance and increase reliability
- Superior Seal Options
- Fixed Bearing Style – UCC proven design includes elastomer deal rings in wet/low-temperature applications and woven graphite packing in dry/high temperature applications
- Floating Seal Style – In wet applications the flexible diaphragm allows the packing gland to “ride along” with the shaft as it deflects, ensuring a tight and leak-free seal
- Efficient Operation
- Single roll cam design produces more crushing force than a double roll design while reducing initial cost, rebuild cost and power consumption
- Gearmotor (15HP in the 54” version and 11 kW in Model 1370) is field proven to efficiently reduce the broadest range of friable materials
- Solid state control panels provide automatic reversing and overload current protection (available for the 54″ version)
- Standard drive design with flex coupling and control panel maximizes crushing torque
- Simple Installation and Maintenance
- Optional roll-out feature cuts down on installation and maintenance time and effort
- Compact design and industry standard inlet/outlet/overall dimensions allow easy retrofit
- Replaceable, hardened stainless steel shaft sleeves save on shaft repair/replacement costs
- Optional auto-lube controller eliminates day-to-day maintenance
- UCC factory rebuilds and kits extend crusher life and increase return on investment
Comments are closed.