The United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) TITAN™ HP swing disc valve is designed specifically for vessel isolation service in high pressure, dense phase pneumatic conveying applications. The TITAN HP valve utilizes proven UCC swing-disc technology and is a superior, drop-in replacement to rubber seat valves found in non-UCC systems.
The TITAN HP valve incorporates metal-to-metal seating for extended service life and reduced maintenance/rebuilds in abrasive ash handling applications. The large access port allows inspection and maintenance without removing the valve from service, saving time and money. The valve is fully assembled and can be shipped pre-piped to reduce field assembly and installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Valve Size: DN200
- Inlet Connection Sizes: DN200, DN250, 8″ ANSI
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200 °C
- Body Construction: Ductile Iron
- Access Port Size: 115 mm x 285 mm
- Superior Sealing Performance
- Self-adjusting, spring-mounted ball pivot with machined flat disc provides reliable sealing performance
- Packing design maintains pressure during operation, preventing leakage and extending the life of the shaft and bearing
- Longer Service Life
- DURITE® E high chrome disc and seat (600 BHN) provide superior wear resistance while maintaining tight seal tolerances
- Single through-bolt disc with ball pivot assures proper alignment and sealing
- Simple and Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Large access port allows inspection and repair without removing the valve from service
- Bearing and packing design is easily serviced in place saving time and money
- Seat/disc replacement kit available for simple installation through access port
Comments are closed.