The United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) 150W Knife Gate Valve is designed specifically for on/off pipeline isolation service in hydraulic conveying applications, such as bottom ash, dewatering, pyrites and water supply systems. With over 4,000 installed units worldwide, the 150W knife gate valve has delivered exceptional sealing performance with its rugged and easy-to-maintain design.
The 150W comes in multiple configurations for line isolation, slurry tank isolation, or with an added wear liner for Jetpump applications.
- The UCC 150W design incorporates a replaceable abrasion-resistant polyurethane wear liner that provides improved sealing performance, greater reliability, and extended service life.
- UCC’s spring-loaded packing gland with adjustment bolts keeps positive force on the packing, preventing leaks and minimizing required maintenance.
- Valve sizes: 4” – 12”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150
- Operating pressure: 150psi
- Operating temperature: 150F
- Handwheel, chainwheel, or air cylinder operator
- Limit switches
- Pre-piped and wired junction box
Comments are closed.