The United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) 40DH Knifegate Valve is designed specifically for on/off pipeline isolation service in pneumatic conveying applications of ash exposed to dry scrubbers and dry sorbent injection systems. The 40DH utilizes UCC’s proven 40D knife gate technology with a heated blade to help prevent material buildup. This helps improve the life of the packing, blade, and body in these extreme applications
The heated blade prevents material build-up which improves packing seal performance and life.
UCC’s spring-loaded packing gland design maintains seal pressure during operating and prevents leaks, minimizing maintenance and extending the life of the blade and packing.
The 40DH has three different configurations utilizing a replaceable dual seat, flow cone, or wear liner to increase the valve wear life and allow for economical rebuilds.
- Valve sizes: 4” – 14”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150
- Operating pressure: 40psi
- Operating temperature: 400F
- Dual seat crossover, wear liner branch line, or flow cone branch line configurations
- Air cylinder, handwheel, chainwheel, or motor operator
- Limit switches
- Purge air kit
- Lockout kit
- Pre-piped and wired junction box
Comments are closed.