The United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) 40D Knifegate Valve is designed specifically for on/off pipeline isolation service in pneumatic conveying applications of abrasive material such as dry fly ash. This rugged and easy-to-maintain valve is a proven industry standard with over 5,000 installations worldwide.
UCC’s spring loaded packing gland design maintains seal pressure during operating and prevents leaks, minimizing maintenance and extending the life of the blade and packing.
The 40D has three different configurations utilizing a replaceable dual seat, flow cone, or wear liner to increase the valve wear life and allow for economical rebuilds.
- Valve sizes: 4” – 16”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150
- operating pressure: 40psi
- operating temperature: 400F
- Dual seat crossover, wear liner branch line, or flow cone branch line configurations
- Air cylinder, handwheel, chainwheel, or motor operator
- Limit switches
- Purge air kit
- Lockout kit
- Pre-piped and wired junction box
Comments are closed.