The United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) 40D Knifegate Valve is designed specifically for on/off pipeline isolation service in pneumatic conveying applications of abrasive material such as dry fly ash. This rugged and easy-to-maintain valve is a proven industry standard with over 5,000 installations worldwide.
- UCC’s spring-loaded packing gland design maintains seal pressure during operating and prevents leaks, minimizing maintenance and extending the life of the blade and packing.
- The 40D has three different configurations utilizing a replaceable dual seat, flow cone, or wear liner to increase the valve wear life and allow for economical rebuilds.
- Valve sizes: 4” – 16”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150
- Operating pressure: 40psi
- Operating temperature: 400F
- Dual seat crossover, wear liner branch line, or flow cone branch line configurations
- Air cylinder, handwheel, chainwheel, or motor operator
- Limit switches
- Purge air kit
- Lockout kit
- Pre-piped and wired junction box
Comments are closed.