UCC’s Sheardisk valves are designed for on/off service in venting and discharge high-pressure pneumatic conveying applications. The unique linkage design and self-lapping technology help extend the wear life of the valve by distributing wear evenly across the entire disc. The sheardisk valve can ship fully assembled with pre-piped and wired solenoid and limit switches to reduce field installation costs.
- Our unique linkage design and self-lapping technology extends the wear life of the disk by rotating the disk each open/close cycle, allowing the disc to wear evenly across the whole surface.
- The optional pressurizing kit allows for the use of instrument air to pressurize the valve to minimize material buildup and improve sealing.
- The low-profile disc and high torque provided by the air cylinder operator allow for the valve to close through a packed column of ash.
- Valve sizes: 3” to 12”
- Operating pressure: 100psi
- Operating temperature: 300F
- Limit switches
- Pressurizing kit
- Lockout kit
Comments are closed.