UCC 2 ½” vent valves were designed for on/off service in vessel venting applications on pneumatic conveying systems. The design is rugged, maneuverable, clean operating and easy to maintain. This valve has a replaceable tungsten carbide disc and seat which improves wear resistance and reduces the operating costs. The access covers allow the valve to be adjusted and maintained without removing it from the vent line. UCC 2 ½” vent valve can be shipped pre-piped and fully assembled with an air cylinder and a variety of limit switches and solenoid valves which reduces field assembly and installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Tungsten Carbide Disc and Seat – Improved wear resistance which reduces maintenance costs.
- Pivot Ball Disc and Lever Arrangement – Disc is spring mounted to pivot ball which allows self adjustment for better sealing.
- Front and Rear Access Covers – Allows adjustments and maintenance to be performed in place.
- Air Cylinder Mounting – The valve can be ordered in left or right hand air cylinder mounting arraignments.
- Self Lubricating Bearings – Reduces maintenance costs.
- Valves are shipped pre-piped and fully assembled – Reduced installation costs
- Limit Switches – Roller lever type and proximity are available
- Solenoids – Normally closed or open, voltage, manual operators, temperature rating and manufacturer
- Pre-piping – Brass fittings with rubber hose, Swagelok stainless steel fittings and Swagelok stainless steel hoses, Swagelok stainless steel fittings and Swagelok rubber hoses
- General Information:
- Line Size:2-1/2″
- Maximum Pressure:20 PSIG with Single Air Cylinder
- 40 PSIG with Single Air Cylinder
- Maximum Temperature: up to 500 °F
- Flange Connections:Male NPT Connections
- Material of Construction:
- Body and Covers:Cast Gray IronCast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Disc:Tungsten Carbide
- Seat:Tungsten Carbide
- Packing:Polymide and PTFE yarns impregnated with PTFE
- Bearing:Self Lubricating Copper Bearing
- Shaft:Carbon Steel
- Levers:Cast Ductile Iron
- Ball Pivot:440 C Stainless Steel
- Actuator Bracket:Fabricated Carbon Steel
Comments are closed.