The combination primary and secondary separators provide mechanical separation of ash from a vacuum conveying air stream through a combination of impact, centrifugal, and velocity change methods. These separators remove material from the conveying stream by increasing the cross-sectional area of the stream when introducing the material to the separator on a tangentially circulation path.
The primary separator removes up to 85% of the material from the conveying stream and the secondary separator removes up to 90% of the remaining material.
- Optional Basalt or weld overlay lining for increased vessel wear life
- Ability to handle higher temperature applications and burning embers compared to filter/separator assemblies
- Simple, low-cost operation with no filter bags
- Construction materials: UCC DURITE white cast iron, AR steel, carbon steel
- Optional Basalt or weld overlay lined sections
- Modular construction allows for easy replacement of worn components
Comments are closed.