The Value of BOP & Construction Management
United Conveyor Corporation (UCC) is committed to providing the highest level of installation supervision and construction management services in the power generation industry. We have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges plants are faced with during the construction, startup and commissioning phase of a project. Our multi-disciplinary teams partner with customers to provide turnkey solutions reducing risk and multiple interface points. Our in-depth understanding of field construction management provides cost-effective, reliable and efficient execution strategies to meet the customer’s needs. UCC can act as a single-point of contact to manage scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensure Compliance and Safety
- Single-Point Accountability
- Cost-Effective Alternative to Traditional Means
- Integrated Project Controls
- Expert System Knowledge
- Certified Project Management Staff
UCC offers services that provide continuity and complete control over all construction phases. This single-point of contact simplifies the project execution process, resulting in cost savings. UCC has skilled construction and project management teams who oversee construction from budgeting and scheduling to sub-contractor coordination and timely reporting.
- Construction Management
- Multi-Discipline Contractor Coordination
- Optimized Integration at Interface Points
- On-Site Supervision
- Project Controls & Reporting
- Efficient transition from installation to start-up and commissioning
UCC partners with customers to provide BOP services that will integrate the UCC equipment and systems. Our experience and knowledge of plant requirements and system operations allow us to efficiently manage engineering. Our local representatives understand specific plant requirements, making UCC the best resource to manage BOP equipment procurement to integrate into our system designs.
- Turnkey Design for UCC and Non-UCC Equipment
- Civil/Structural Engineering – Foundation Design, Pipe Racks, Survey/3D Laser Scan, Geotechnical Study, Excavation/Soil Testing, Analysis of Existing Structures
- Mechanical Engineering – Compressed Air Design, Service/Potable Water Design, Pipe Supports, HVAC Equipment, Heat Tracing and Insulation
- Controls & Electrical Engineering – DCS Integration, Electrical Load Study, Power Distribution, Cable Tray/Conduit Layout, Cable Schedule, Grounding, Lightning Protection, Lighting
BOP Equipment Supply
- Electrical Power Distribution Equipment
- Structural Steel & Pipe Racks
- HVAC Equipment
- Buildings and Enclosures
- DCS Additions/Modifications
- Lightning Protection & Grounding
“Any time I have an issue or problem, I can pick up the phone and call UCC. They always answer and are willing to help even if its outside of their scope.”
– Maintenance Supervisor, Northeastern Utility
Comments are closed.