NUVEYOR Dilute Phase Vacuum System
The NUVEYOR® Vacuum System is an industry standard for efficient, reliable ash removal and is capable of conveying up to 80 TPH and distances of 1500 ft (450m). With over 1,500 systems installed worldwide, the NUVEYOR vacuum system offers many advantages compared with positive pressure systems. The NUVEYOR system requires the least headroom of any pneumatic system which reduces the construction cost of baghouse or precipitator. There is only one pneumatic valve at each hopper which minimizes installation, maintenance and replacement costs. The negative pressure results in no line pluggage, a cleaner environment, and the ability to stop and restart the system automatically.
The NUVEYOR Vacuum System is comprised of a mechanical or HYDROVEYOR exhauster, spring loaded air intake valves, ash intake valves providing a transition from the hopper to the conveyor line, 40D knife gates for branch line isolation, abrasion-resistant fittings, filter/separator equipment to remove ash from the conveying air and a storage bin. During operation, full load control maintains vacuum in the line until each row of hoppers is empty. When the vacuum falls to the no load setting, the system moves to the next row.
- Ability to stop and restart due to low ash-to-air ratios
- Low headroom requirements below the fly ash collection hoppers
- Capable of handling a wide range of ash types
- Full load/no load control allow system to achieve rated capacity more efficiently
- Wear sections follow each change in pipeline direction
- Low maintenance at precipitator and economizer areas
- Single pneumatic valve under each hopper
- Single air intake per row
- One I/O per hopper valve
- No plugging
- Proven temperature tolerant design for large particle economizer ash
- Max Distance: 1500 ft (450 m)
- Maximum Capacity: 80 TPH
- Mass Ratio ash : air: 5-22
- Air Velocity: 3000 – 5200 ft/min (16-27 m/sec)
- Maximum Conveyor Line Pressure: 20 in Hg (530 mm Hg)
- Maximum Prime Over Pressure: 22 in Hg (560 mm Hg)
Comments are closed.