UCC Environmental is committed to ensuring the water from your ash pond closure project is treated in a safe, compliant, and economical way. Our expertise in system design, process chemistry, plant integration, and operational excellence will ensure your plant expectations and effluent requirements are met without compromise.
Wastewater management is unique to each site. With over 100 years of CCR expertise, UCC Environmental ensures that the multiple factors influencing flow rate, CCR composition, particle size distribution, as well as pH and heavy metal contaminants found in CCR surface impoundment wastewater are evaluated and tailored to meet the needs of your facility.
Wastewater Treatment requirements will continually change throughout the lifecycle of your pond closure project, requiring a predictable and agile solution to ensure full compliance and eliminate costly delays. With a comprehensive understanding of contaminant behaviors, wastewater chemistry, and treatment technologies – UCC Environmental provides technical solutions to meet these changing demands and provide peace of mind to our customers and their communities.
Our team is ready to partner with you to provide a site-specific solution for your ash pond wastewater remediation needs. Whether you are in pre-liminary discussions for pond closure efforts or determining how to best care for your lined landfill system – we can provide a full complement of engineering services to include treatability testing, process design, technology selection, operation and maintenance, and a complete suite of post-closure care options.
UCC ENVIRONMENTAL CCR WASTEWATER SOLUTIONS:
- CCR Wastewater Treatment Systems – Permanent and Mobile Solutions
- Water Balance Optimization/Water Re-Use
- Ash Pond Dewatering and Treatment Services
- Landfill Leachate Treatment
- Stormwater Management
- CCR Material Handling and Dewatering
- CCR Classification and Beneficial Use Guidance
UCC ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES:
- Proven CCR Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Operational Flexibility and Streamlined System Integration
- Reduced Capital and Operating & Maintenance Costs
- Operation and Maintenance Services Available
- Remote Monitoring and Reporting Capabilities
- NPDES Program Compliance Support
- Successful Reference Installations
- Turnkey Project Delivery Options
“UCC is very easy to work with. They get us what we want when we need it.”
– Power Generation Supervisor, Western Utility
Comments are closed.